Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My ambition - Eshadi de Silva,


My ambition

Ambition gets top priority in anyone’s life. A person without any ambition in life is like a ship without a rudder.
My only ambition is to serve my motherland. Therefore, I want to become a teacher. It is a noble profession and I choose this because the teacher is a person who builds the nation by educating the children. The teacher corrects our faults and guides us on the correct path.
I will teach the poor children free and show them how to become successful citizens in the future. I would give my students the best of education. What is more, a teacher is respected by society. I will be kind and grateful to all my students. I will always be honest in all my dealings. I am studying hard to get the best results. It would help me to be admitted to a university. If my ambition is to be fulfilled, I should do my best as an ideal teacher. Then I can lead an exemplary life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ඔබගේ අදහස් අපට මහ මෙරකි